How to join our Tuesday club runs - Read More
Hyde Park Harriers Summer Mile
Wednesday 30th June 2021
Hyde Park Harriers’ Annual Summer Mile is a one mile race on tarmac paths in Woodhouse Moor (aka Hyde Park) the evening also features a junior fun run (ages 11-15) and race walk.
Note: Due to the ongoing pandemic, there may be changes to circumstances at short notice. We will update this page and notify runners via email where appropriate.Page Updated: March 2021
Entries now open!
Location: Woodhouse Moor
Price: Adults £8 affiliated (£10 unaffiliated). Junior fun run £2. Online entry only. No entries on the night.
How it works:
- Tell us your expected time and we’ll place you in a heat with others of a similar pace
- Prizes for overall winners, and a prize for a new event record
- Prize for the fastest in each club where 10+ runners enter
- Registration from 6pm
- Adult heats start 6.45pm. We aim to hold the final heat no later than 8.50pm
- Race Walk heat approx 7:30pm
- All standards welcome, adult heats 16 or over, juniors aged 11-15
- This year, as part of our commitment to sustainability, for every entry to this race Hyde Park Harriers will donate £1 to Trees for Cities
Please also join our Facebook event page for up to date news about the race.
Feedback from previous years:
Thank you to everyone for organising such a brilliant event. Just loved it. I’m excited for the results
Thank you to everyone. Weather might have been atrocious but event was good fun, very welcoming and well organised.
Huge thank you to everyone who made tonight’s event happen! Despite the rain, I really loved the race! I’ll definitely be back again next year!
Breezers loved it, thank you! Putting the date on my calendar for next year now!
Thanks very much for tonight, superbly organised!
Thanks to all the marshals and volunteers who made the event possible. In terrible conditions, you were cold, wet but definite not miserable. You were ace
“Thanks for putting on an absolutely awesome event, myself and my fellow Abbey’s certainly enjoyed it and had a great evening.