Latest info on COVID19 Club Sessions - Read More
Hyde Park Harriers Summer Mile
Wednesday 24th June 2020
Hyde Park Harriers’ Annual Summer Mile is a one mile race on tarmac paths in Woodhouse Moor (aka Hyde Park) the evening also features a junior fun run (ages 11-15) and race walk.
Note: Due to the ongoing pandemic, our Summer Mile race has unfortunately been postponed. We’ll update this page and our usual communication channels as soon as a new date can be confirmed.Page Updated: Summer 2020
Entries open 28th March 2020
Location: Woodhouse Moor
Price: Adults £8 affiliated (£10 unaffiliated). Junior fun run £2. Online entry only. No entries on the night.
How it works:
- Tell us your expected time and we’ll place you in a heat with others of a similar pace
- Prizes for overall winners, and a prize for a new event record
- Prize for the fastest in each club where 10+ runners enter
- Registration from 6pm
- Adult heats start 6.45pm. We aim to hold the final heat no later than 8.50pm
- All standards welcome, adult heats 16 or over, juniors aged 11-15
- For every entry, Hyde Park Harriers will donate £1 to a leading tree charity (charity TBC)
Please also join our Facebook event page for up to date news about the race.
Feedback from previous years:
Thank you to everyone for organising such a brilliant event. Just loved it. I’m excited for the results
Thank you to everyone. Weather might have been atrocious but event was good fun, very welcoming and well organised.
Huge thank you to everyone who made tonight’s event happen! Despite the rain, I really loved the race! I’ll definitely be back again next year!
Breezers loved it, thank you! Putting the date on my calendar for next year now!
Thanks very much for tonight, superbly organised!
Thanks to all the marshals and volunteers who made the event possible. In terrible conditions, you were cold, wet but definite not miserable. You were ace
“Thanks for putting on an absolutely awesome event, myself and my fellow Abbey’s certainly enjoyed it and had a great evening.