How to join our Tuesday club runs - Read More
You can run with us as often as you want, for free, but membership does bring some advantages.
Anybody is welcome to run with us, whether you run for health and fitness or to train for races.
We are a very friendly group and there is always somebody around who can give advice. We also have an active triathlon section.
You can run with us as often as you want, for free, without joining the club. But membership does bring advantages, including:
- Use of changing & locker facilities at The Edge.
- Reduced entry fees for all affiliated races.
- Entry to some closed races/leagues (eg PECO cross-country and Yorkshire Vets)
- Discounts from plenty of retailers
- Plus… The right to wear the fantastic Hyde Park Harriers kit!
Your club vest is included in the membership fee and we also have a full range of other kit available to purchase.
April ’21–March ’22
New membership is £40 for the year and includes your own club vest. Membership renewal is £20.
For details of how to join Hyde Park Harriers please either speak to Clare Evans (membership secretary), any of the group leaders, email us or download and fill in our membership form.
For new membership or renewals, please complete our membership form online: