Just how fast can YOU race one mile?
Wednesday 27 June 2018 from 6.45pm
Woodhouse Moor LS6 1AY
Hyde Park Harriers’ 8th Annual Summer Mile is a one mile race on tarmac paths in Woodhouse Moor (aka Hyde Park), also featuring a junior fun run (ages 11-15) and Race walk.
- Tell us your expected time and we’ll match you with others of a similar standard.
- Prizes for overall winners, spot prizes per heat and a prize for a new course record.
- Registration from 6pm.
- Adult heats start 6.45pm with the final heat no later than 8.30pm.
- All standards welcome, adult heats 16 or over, juniors aged 11-15.
Adults £7 affiliated (£9 unaffiliated). Junior fun run £2.
Online entry only.
- Summer Mile https://racebest.com/races/rwwwc
- Junior Half Mile https://racebest.com/races/f236u
- Race Walk Mile https://racebest.com/races/hy77h
NO ENTRIES ON THE NIGHT
Please also join our Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/1899187896999953/ for up to date news about the race.
Feedback from last year’s event:
“Thanks very much for tonight, superbly organised in very difficult conditions.”
“Thank you to everyone. Weather might have been atrocious but event was good fun, very welcoming and well organised.”
“Thanks to all the marshals and volunteers who made the event possible. In terrible conditions, you were cold, wet but definite not miserable. You were ace!”
“Huge thank you to everyone who made tonight's event happen! Despite the rain, I really loved the race! I'll definitely be back again next year!”
“Breezers loved it, thank you! Putting the date on my calendar for next year now!”
“Thanks for putting on an absolutely awesome event, myself and my fellow Abbey's certainly enjoyed it and had a great evening.”
What you waiting for?
Don’t believe them - come and see for yourself!
Event sponsors for this year will be announced closer to the event
If you are interested in sponsoring the Summer Mile this year or have any queries please email email@example.com.