Hi there amigos,
The First Tuesday Social is next week and it will be at…
La Rambla, 9 East Parade, Leeds, LS1 2AJ.
It is a traditional Spanish tapas restaurant / bar in the city centre, not very far from the Edge. I have made a provisional booking for8:45pm so if you would like to come along please let me know so I can get an idea of final numbers.
George Anderson and myself went there this week and we were both really impressed. The tapas was good, the decor was amazing, and the staff were friendly (and Spanish)!! We would both definitely recommend it.
Also, it has only been open a couple of weeks and importantly is not a chain restaurant, so it would be really great to support this new business!
If you are interested in coming along please let me know by Monday.
Mis queridos amigos.
Nos vemos la semana que viene.
Que tengan vida larga y sean feliz — Daniel
- HPH take on the Leeds parkruns… Again! ( 20th August 2019 )
- Phil’s run to Pegasus Bridge ( 3rd July 2019 )
- The Hills of Kirkstall ( 5th November 2016 )
- HPH – AMSTERDAM 2016 ( 23rd October 2016 )
- HPH does Yorkshire 3 Peaks ( 29th September 2016 )
- Christmas Party, Saturday 19th December ( 17th December 2015 )
- First Tuesday Social – German Christmas Market ( 30th November 2015 )
- First Tuesday Social, 3rd November – The Cuthbert Brodrick ( 2nd November 2015 )
- Christmas Party – Saturday 19th December ( 14th October 2015 )
- First Tuesday Social 6th October – Belgrave Music Hall ( 2nd October 2015 )
@roundhayrunners Thank you Roundhay! We'll be sure to cheer you all too!
RT @sass_cl Whatever else happens today, I'm pleased as punch because our little team of @HydeParkHarrier have just smashed £1000 for @CwC_UK with three days left until @RunYorkshire #marathonmarauders 🥰💃🕺 justgiving.com/hph-v…
RT @julie_haddon 🔽 totally agree. I always ran alone but it's SO much better in a group! Thank you @WHMparkrun, @HydeParkHarrier & @GoodGymLeeds for making running so much more fun! twitter.com/Busymumt…