I love running. I love the Yorkshire 3 Peaks. I love refuelling after a run with a massive pub meal more or less guilt free. And of course I love running with all the awesome people at Hyde Park Harriers and so I was really pleased to be able to help combine all of these things in organising a celebratory HPH 10th birthday trip at the start of August.
- HPH take on the Leeds parkruns… Again! ( 20th August 2019 )
- Phil’s run to Pegasus Bridge ( 3rd July 2019 )
- The Hills of Kirkstall ( 5th November 2016 )
- HPH – AMSTERDAM 2016 ( 23rd October 2016 )
- Christmas Party, Saturday 19th December ( 17th December 2015 )
- First Tuesday Social – German Christmas Market ( 30th November 2015 )
- First Tuesday Social, 3rd November – The Cuthbert Brodrick ( 2nd November 2015 )
- Christmas Party – Saturday 19th December ( 14th October 2015 )
- First Tuesday Social 6th October – Belgrave Music Hall ( 2nd October 2015 )
- First Tuesday Social: Tuesday 4th August – The Library ( 3rd August 2015 )
@roundhayrunners Thank you Roundhay! We'll be sure to cheer you all too!
RT @sass_cl Whatever else happens today, I'm pleased as punch because our little team of @HydeParkHarrier have just smashed £1000 for @CwC_UK with three days left until @RunYorkshire #marathonmarauders 🥰💃🕺 justgiving.com/hph-v…
RT @julie_haddon 🔽 totally agree. I always ran alone but it's SO much better in a group! Thank you @WHMparkrun, @HydeParkHarrier & @GoodGymLeeds for making running so much more fun! twitter.com/Busymumt…